Dual Pump PAL System BS-LIPS6
People looking for a leaner, trimmer body may want to consider power-assisted liposuction (PAL). This type of liposuction has plenty of benefits to offer, making it a popular choice for patients’ body-shaping needs.
PAL works on the principle common to all types of liposuction. It removes sections of flab from the body that are resistant to dieting and exercise. In other words, if after the right diet and exercise routine, there are still small areas of fat remaining on your body and you feel self-conscious about them, power-assisted liposuction offers a solution.
EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE
Unlike traditional liposuction, power-assisted liposuction relies on a cannula that vibrates as it is inserted into the area containing fatty tissue. The vibrations help reduce the layers of stubborn fat into smaller chunks, making them easier to remove. The cannula is used for suctioning out the loosened fat cells from the body.
FASTER AND GENTLER ON THE TISSUES
Because it is easier to remove stubborn fat cells using a powered cannula, this makes the procedure shorter. Also, the recovery period takes less time, because power-assisted liposuction creates less tissue damage and thus a lower chance of bruising. The lesser amount of bruising translates to faster healing.
Power-assisted liposuction enables the surgeon to target areas of the body for fat removal with greater precision. The precision that the vibrating cannula brings to the procedure can enable better results. For example, the vibrating cannula can be maneuvered more easily around difficult areas of the body. Thus, this equipment helps the surgeon targeted almost all areas of the body for liposuction.
- One-way oil-free vacuum pump
- With portable cool-air inner-circulation frequency modulation
- Hard parts frosted system is both good at milling bone structures
- Adjustable peristaltic water-injection system
- No heat generation during operation, no radiation and scald.
- Handle-made choice to crack emulsified lipocytes
- High resonant frequency and high speed of fat absorbing with high efficiency
- Well-distributed fat-absorbing process, flat operation positions, very light pains and quick recovery.
- Advantages for the surgeon
• Point accurate work/optimal fat suction
• Power-saving and gentle treatment
• Shorter operating times
• Optimized time/cost calculation
• Best possible gentle patient treatment
• Handpiece is compatible with all common cannulas.
- Advantages for the patient
• Optimal cosmetic results
• Gentle treatment
• No thermal stress on the tissue
• Fast recovery after the operation
- Input Voltage: 110/230 Volt at 50-60 Hz
- Suction performance: Up to 126L / min
- Maximum vacuum: -0.9 bar / 686 mmHG
- Flow rate infiltration pump: 2 to 221 / h
- Maximum pressure: 2.5 bar
- Conform cannula stroke: 2.25mm * 2
- Conform cannula frequency: 4000 strokes / min
- Conform cannula motor: Electronic motor, autoclavable
LipoPlus Dual Pump PAL Power Assisted Surgical Liposuction System BS-LIPS6 Including
- Vibration handpiece (electric)
- Suction needle kit (5 different size cannulas as 1 kit)
- Manual suction handle
- Injecting system (including tubing & needle)
- Storage bottle (2000ml x 2pcs)
- High Particulate filter
- Pedal switch