Power Assisted Liposuction System BS-LIPS5
Good candidates for power-assisted liposuction typically include women and men who have stubborn pockets of fat in the abdomen, hips, love handles, buttocks, thighs, back, arms, chest, and/or neck—virtually anywhere on the body that has good skin quality and elasticity. PAL lipo-contouring can also be an excellent option for individuals who are in need of “spot” or “touch-up” treatments to correct contour irregularities produced by a previous, unsatisfactory fat reduction procedure.
Power-assisted liposuction, or PAL, is an innovative form of lipo-contouring that can often be performed in the comfort of our office due to the relative ease and gentleness of the procedure. Compared to traditional liposuction—which requires manual back and forth movement of a cannula to break up and suction out fat tissue—PAL utilizes a power-assisted cannula that automatically moves back and forth as it is carefully guided throughout the treatment area by the plastic surgeon. Key benefits of this distinction include:
- Better surgical precision and control for improved body sculpting
- Less tissue trauma, swelling, and bruising
- Enhanced patient safety and comfort
Higher cell viability for fat transfer
- Quicker recovery periods
- One-way oil-free vacuum pump
- With portable cool-air inner-circulation frequency modulation
- Hard parts frosted system is both good at milling bone structures
- Adjustable peristaltic water-injection system
- No heat generation during operation, no radiation and scald.
- Handle-made choice to crack emulsified lipocytes
- High resonant frequency and high speed of fat absorbing with high efficiency
- Well-distributed fat-absorbing process, flat operation positions, very light pains and quick recovery.
- Power Assisted Liposuction System was shown to provide the greatest preservation of surrounding tissues and septal fibers.
- Vibration dampening technology makes Power Assisted Liposuction more comfortable than imitations.
- Power Assisted Liposuction System does not use heat, like lasers or ultrasound energy which can damage cells and injure patients.
- Power Assisted Liposuction System is powered by a strong electric console, so it won’t bog down like air-powered devices.
- Input Voltage: 115/230 Volt at 50-60Hz
- Suction performance: Up to 60L/min
- Maximum vacuum: -0.9Bar / 686 mmHG
- Flow rate infiltration pump: 2 to 22 L/h
- Maximum pressure: 5 Bar
- Conform cannula stroke:0 mm
- Conform cannula frequency: 3600 Strokes/min
- Conform cannula motor: Electronic motor, autoclavable
Power Assisted Liposuction System BS-LIPS5 including
- Vibration handpiece (electric)
- Suction needle kit (5 different size cannulas as 1 kit)
- Manual suction handle
- Injecting system (including tubing & needle)
- Storage bottle (2000ml x 2pcs)
- High Particulate filter
- Pedal switch