Veterinary Use Radial Pulse Wave Shockwave Therapy Device
Smart-Wave BS-SWT2X model creating a low intensity primary wave as it impacts on the applicator. A parabolic reflector then creates a secondary wave. These ‘bundled’ waves are directed through an applicator held against the skin, moving through the tissue towards a defined point at a penetration depth of up to 6 cm. This stimulates a cellular response, with improved blood supply and increased cell proliferation leading to regeneration of tendon, ligament and bone tissue. The exact mechanisms for this biological response are not yet fully known.
Shockwaves are triggered using a foot pedal, ensuring targeted treatment and allowing the clinician to concentrate on hand positioning for the treatment.
Transmitters of varying sizes and shapes can be quickly changed out without the use of tools, allowing treatments to be adjusted as needed.
An aluminum transport case containing all equipment and accessories offers mobility and convenience for treatment any time and anywhere.
2 Million Shots Warranty
A powerful, mechanical energy generator with high percussion, digital control, and low mechanical wear provides for an extended lifetime of reliability and performance. We guarantee our hand piece for 2 million pulses.
- Technology: Compressor free ballistic radial shockwave therapy-system with electromagnetic generator as projectile accelerator
- Therapeutic Penetration Depth: 30-45mm
- Shockwave Type: ESWT (Extracorporal Shock Wave Therapy)
- Power Levels / Energy: High energy from 10mJ (0.25 Bar) to 190mJ (5.0 Bar) and, stepping at 10mJ adjustable, for versatile applications.
- Frequency: 1-22 Hz, Stepping by 1Hz
- Modes: 4 Burst modes (continuous / 4 / 8 / 12 pulses)
- Programs: 10 professional preset protocols for animals
- Controls: Color touch-screen with two quick rotary knobs for energy and frequency
- Applicators: 5 pieces for different applications
- A high value investment for the clinic or training yard
- Leading technology for treating and managing performance horses
- Treat and rehabilitate multiple conditions with a single device
- Versatile treatment options address varied conditions
- Reduces sport horse time out through effective injury management
What can radial shock wave therapy treat?
Stimulates new bone growth and fracture repair, and cartilage production in joints.
Improved blood supply and cellular stimulation leads to tissue regeneration and rapid healing.
Tendons and ligaments
Prompts release of healing and growth factors, with improved collagen production.
Nerve fiber stimulation blocks an increase in pain stimuli and leads to pain reduction (gate control theory).