Smart-Wave BS-SWT5000 ESWT Equipment
Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy (ESWT) Equipment is the ultimate solution for chronic orthopedic indications (as described below). Lumsail was developed after extensive theoretical expertise and practical experience in the field of shock wave therapy, as one of its masterpieces and one of the most significant devices in the orthopedic field. When other therapies such as corticosteroids and conventional physiotherapy fail, Lumsail provides highly efficient results; it is a safe, non-invasive and rapid non-surgical method for treating resistant or non responsive orthopedic injuries, as well as chronic inflammations, reducing pain and increasing function level dramatically.
Cell Level Change – shockwave stimulus affects the chemical environment of tissues at a cellular level. This causes changes to free radicals which boost the release of the substances that help to prevent pain and inflammation.
Blood Flow Change – Normal blood flow is critical to the healing process, and shockwaves create a revascularization effect. This type of stimulus redirects new blood flow into the affected area which improves soft tissue healing and regeneration.
Muscle Tone Reduction – Shockwave treatment reduces the contractile activity of muscle and can also break patterns of neuro-cognitive pain that are associated with chronic conditions. This effectively decreases muscle tone and spasm, and has specific benefits with eliminating trigger points.
Pain Reduction – Shockwave pulses directly affect the nerve fibres that transmit pain signals to our brain. Through the Gate Control Mechanism, shockwaves impact the interneurons in the A-β fibers which prevent the communication of pain.
- By the targeted application of the shockwaves , stress to the surrounding tissues is quite insignificant
- The body is not burdened by pharmaceuticals , except the short -term effect of local anaesthesia ,if used .
- The possibility of preventing the necessity of surgical intervention and its relevant hazards .
- Thanks to ambulatory treatment , work absences are reduced to a minimum . Additionally , training routine absences for sport athletes is likewise reduced .
- For some indications , such as Tennis Elbow , there is really no other effective treatment .
- Tendinitis of the shoulder
- Calcific tendinitis of the shoulder
- Radial and ulnar epicondylitis
- Status post muscular injury
- Patellar tendinitis
- Trochanteric tendinopathy
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel spurs
- Myofascial trigger point therapy eg. neck
- Myofascial trigger point therapy eg. back
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Periostitis / shin splints
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Thumb basal joint arthritis /rhizarthritis
- Periostitis / Tartan Syndrome (state after overload)
- Periostitis / shin splints (condition after overload)
- Tibial stress syndrome
- Muscular pain soleus / gastrocnemius
- Muscular dysbalances
- Muscular pain quadratus lumborum/gluteus
- Muscular pain quadriceps
- Tibial stress syndrome
- Trapezius muscle
- Relieve pain caused by prostatitis
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Irritable bladder
- Technology: Air compressed ballistic shockwave therapy equipment
- Therapeutic Penetration Depth: 33-55mm
- Shockwave Type: ESWT (Extracorporal Shock Wave Therapy)
- Power Levels / Energy: 1.0 Bar to 5.0Bar, Stepping by 0.1 Bar
- Frequency: 1-22 Hz, Stepping by 1Hz
- Modes: 4 Burst modes (continuous / 4 / 8 / 12 pulses)
- Programs: 40 Preset protocols
- Controls: Color touch-screen with two quick rotary knobs for energy and frequency
- Applicators: 6 pieces for different applications