Smart-Wave BS-SWT6000 ESWT Unit Trolley Model
Radial extracorporeal shockwave therapy is an effective treatment for pain relief. Life is no longer a pain. Discomfort, aches and pain in the shoulder, elbow, heel or back: chronic pain affects body and mind, and lessens the quality of life. When used in conjunction with the BS-SWT6000 method, Extracorporeal Radial Shockwave Therapy (ESWT) relieves musculoskeletal pain even if other therapies proved ineffective.
Smartwave BS-SWT6000 is an outpatient therapy which fights the causes of chronic pain without the need for injections, medication or surgery. Most patients find considerable relief from pain in just one to three sessions at short intervals. Knee problems, headaches and migraines, or dizziness: trigger points – often caused by poor body posture or excessive strain – just might be the cause. Smartwave Method is particularly gentle and effective without the risk of nerve injury due to injection or other procedure.
Cell Level Change – shockwave stimulus affects the chemical environment of tissues at a cellular level. This causes changes to free radicals which boost the release of the substances that help to prevent pain and inflammation.
Blood Flow Change – Normal blood flow is critical to the healing process, and shockwaves create a revascularization effect. This type of stimulus redirects new blood flow into the affected area which improves soft tissue healing and regeneration.
Muscle Tone Reduction – Shockwave treatment reduces the contractile activity of muscle and can also break patterns of neuro-cognitive pain that are associated with chronic conditions. This effectively decreases muscle tone and spasm, and has specific benefits with eliminating trigger points.
Pain Reduction – Shockwave pulses directly affect the nerve fibres that transmit pain signals to our brain. Through the Gate Control Mechanism, shockwaves impact the interneurons in the A-β fibers which prevent the communication of pain.
- By the targeted application of the shockwaves , stress to the surrounding tissues is quite insignificant
- The body is not burdened by pharmaceuticals , except the short -term effect of local anaesthesia ,if used .
- The possibility of preventing the necessity of surgical intervention and its relevant hazards .
- Thanks to ambulatory treatment , work absences are reduced to a minimum . Additionally , training routine absences for sport athletes is likewise reduced .
- For some indications , such as Tennis Elbow , there is really no other effective treatment .
- Tendinitis of the shoulder
- Calcific tendinitis of the shoulder
- Radial and ulnar epicondylitis
- Status post muscular injury
- Patellar tendinitis
- Trochanteric tendinopathy
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel spurs
- Myofascial trigger point therapy eg. neck
- Myofascial trigger point therapy eg. back
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Periostitis / shin splints
- Dupuytren’s disease
- Thumb basal joint arthritis /rhizarthritis
- Periostitis / Tartan Syndrome (state after overload)
- Periostitis / shin splints (condition after overload)
- Tibial stress syndrome
- Muscular pain soleus / gastrocnemius
- Muscular dysbalances
- Muscular pain quadratus lumborum/gluteus
- Muscular pain quadriceps
- Tibial stress syndrome
- Trapezius muscle
- Relieve pain caused by prostatitis
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Irritable bladder
- Technology: Air compressed ballistic shockwave therapy equipment
- Therapeutic Penetration Depth: 33-55mm
- Shockwave Type: ESWT (Extracorporal Shock Wave Therapy)
- Power Levels / Energy: 1.0 Bar to 5.0Bar, Stepping by 0.1 Bar
- Frequency: 1-22 Hz, Stepping by 1Hz
- Modes: 4 Burst modes (continuous / 4 / 8 / 12 pulses)
- Programs: 40 Preset protocols
- Controls: Color touch-screen with two quick rotary knobs for energy and frequency
- Applicators: 6 pieces for different applications